St.Francisville to Angola: The Louisiana Railway and Navigation Co.


This article  is a copy of a letter I sent out to a few people.
I don't do that anymore.
Mark, my partner on this ride,  tried to copy it and pass it on to his forum.
That attempt, and mine did not work. 
I wanted to post it anyway.   Screen shots of the note  would work, 
all 88 of them.   I had to use the "original size" setting to make the text readable.
Speaking of readable, the copied email was just that, an email. Obviously, when read, 
you will see spelling and diction mistakes. It's Email.
This was a great ride and should be shared though I'm fighting that need 
because there are  undeserving entities.
"Enjoy",  like I give a damn.
Oh, you may see an article out there by a Gerald Hooks covering this route.
In it he may use my pictures. They were given to  him with the request
that he give me a link to his article. He has failed to do that so far. 
Possibly he is still writing? Yea right.
So goes interaction with the internet.
This is a ride report covering an attempt by two over the 
hill and dale motorcycle riders to find the remnants of a long 
gone rail route between Louisiana's notorious prison 
and St. Francisville, one of Louisiana's iconic historical beauty spots.
The large print you see is actually a picture that I could not edit.
So, it's the way it was, mistakes and all.
Actually Cleco does not own it nor ever has. Thanks 00-L.