Incomplete ? Winnfied, La. Depots

While looking for some history on the Natchitoches Railroad, I happened upon the locations of the three depots in Winnfield, a mystery to me while up there. I did guess at the location of the L&A depot and was right.

Winnfield, Louisiana Railroad Stations, 1945:

Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific = Front St. and East Main (location of the moved L&A depot building)

Louisiana & Arkansas RR = South end of Jones Street.
I was right, it is near where the boxcar was.

Tremont and Gulf Railroad = 601 Front St.

The map below is of the Winnfield rails situation, probably in the 1970's.
I have placed the locations mentioned near those addresses.
The blue lines are my rambling in town. Click the map to expand it.
The big surprise is that the moved L&A Depot, now a museum, is at the Rock Island
location. I thought those rails were Tremont's. He may have the T&G and CRI&P mixed up?
The information comes from "Louisiana: A guide to the State" by the Louisiana Writer's Project, 1945, which does not guarantee accuracy. CLICK HERE to go to that great old book.

Click the map to read it.