The Party @ Cade

I had just come back from the grocery with my honey pie and flipped on the football game.
I also flipped on that train radio scanner since those game guys make no sense any who.
I heard the nice lady dispatcher explain careful to those engineer  what suppose
to happen at Cade.
1 train would have to stay put while the other 2 went pass around him.
I figured, since it was a beautiful day, though very windy and a little chilly, I'd pass on over there to see the festivities.
Where Duchamp (my mama's family) Rd meets La.182, the train was coming from Lafayette. If  I'd 
herd that right, there would be one waiting at Cade. I raced ahead of the southbound one
and took up my favorite perch even though the police had toll me  to come back, never.
My pictures are not too good this time. I think Stevf gave me that camera that went frache'.
 The first meet was on. I was excited. I hope you too.
 The ORANGE was taking the west tracks which is the buy pass. Stevf said to make the company letters all big. I don't have the company letters so the color have to do.
 It was a short train.  I was able to go around its tail end
and come up on the east side.where the YELLOW was waiting.
 The southbound one kept going south like I figure!
The northbound one started moving north, not what I figure!
Because there was suppose to be another southbound 1. I figure.! Steve said to use excitement marks often to keep people awake. Is working? !! No? !!!!
 Doing all that mat, 1 train on 1 track going north, and the other 1 going south on 1 track, there
 could not be a 3erd train at Cade for a while. I left knowing I was late 
to the threesome, what's new?!!  and all them had left.
I pretty much felt like this as all the trains had left the station. In the next episode, I'll show you what I found. Until then, this is May Duh (Mais Duh on my berth papers)