His Thursday Ride

May Duh is my wife's cousin. He's been following along and says he's ready to do his first report. I'm about done with the whole thing and may turn it over to him all together. These are his words. I only spell checked them which took a while. He calls me Mr. Steve since I gave him a little attitude adjustment one early evening. Actually, it's closer to "Mr. Stevf". To keep this honest, that will be the spelling. Ok, here's my cousin in law's first ride report. Mr. Stevf, I went by Opelousas where you told me and no trains weren't there. I went by Port Barre and they were there, but they only went up and down.  
 Then, Mr. Stevf, I went by Krotz Springs and the bridge was broke. The thing had one part sideways.  
 I could not believe my eyes, so I took a lot of pictures to make sure. 
I think a boat hit it and knocked it frache.
   
I couldn't get a good picture and I thought about climbing down by the river, but I got scared.  
So I took some more bad pictures.
   
 Then I went back across the river to KS and looked. On that radio you gave me, that man in orange said the bridge was locked and loaded for rail traffic. I could hear the other guy and knew he was close close cause it was loud.
  
 I took a picture of the KS water tower because you told me to do that when I got bored. So, where I was at, that was where the depot was?
  
 My bored didn't last long. Here came a big one.
   
 That man was still down theres.
  
 He was picking up speed. Yea, that man.  
 I know you ain't got one of those Mr. Stevf, sorry they all copyrighted, Marie's sister did that for me. She knows Minus Simon and Puggy Mote'. 
  
Mr. Stevf, you know when you went by Addis, you saw all those orange juice box cars? There they are. I bet I know where they going.
   
 Mr. Stevf, I know you told me not to go in Pointe Coupee, but I did. That train guy called me a chicken and challenge me to race.
  
 I beat him, yea. I guess it ain't fair, he had to make that turn and I just shot straight.
  
 I wanted to count the cars. I think it's like deer hunting, cars are like points on the horns. If you beat one, then you have to count the cars. Thank goodness you don't have to weigh it.  

Orange juice, I was getting thirsty.
  
 203, OK?
   
 I use to play these puzzles in the newspaper. 2 pictures look the same except for one thing. OK, what is it?  
It you said the train is gone, you don't have bad brain. Pass that to 34 people, you can help them. Give this one to that radio guy, Mark. I never saw an antenna on a overpass? I took the copyright off it.  
 Is this important? I had to go to the bathroom. That ain't much of one.
  
here was nothing happening.
  
 I was right here.
  
 I kept hearing "sawmill this, sawmill that". I think this is the sawmill.
   
 That's the big yard sign.
  
Next, I went up the tracks.
   
 It was a quiet place except for the wind.
  
The tractors were pretty quiet, too.
  
 I went back to Port Barre and what you know, you? 
There those 2 were pulling out to go back to Opelousas.
  
 I got timing like you, Mr. Stevf.
   
I raced them back to Oplelousas and did what you told me.
 "Find a place, but not on the tracks".
   
 Mr. Stevf, the mechanic said your bike will be ok after it's replaced. I kinda parked too close by the tracks. All right, I'll admit it, he's my cousin. You probably realized that, anyway.