Memo: Toilet Paper Visitors

This write was laid aside because I thought it a bit off subject, but then I'm not restrained by subject matter and the title "Toilet Paper Visitors" gained traction with me as a metaphor for ...... well, you know who you are.

Another reason for republishing it is that I saw people were downloading the address for colored TP, a very worrisome phenomenon. Nevertheless, I can't deny as I have fetishes myself. So, below is the story on Toilet Paper Visitors. If Google brought you here, know that they are tracking you and you may get a cold call from these fluorescent flush-able hawkers. And PLEASE, this site and its sister History Hunts are about motorcycle rides in search of history and cheap thrills, chasing trains, not about weirdness. That blog is at ......>

OK, as you have requested: Toilet Paper Visitors



I have too much work in this thing to keep the doors open
for lost googleheads which stay for 3 seconds, and visitors
from a company that sells colored toilet paper. btw: some of
it is quite cheery. The statcounter link is me checking
what the 3 second crowd is looking at. Since I don't see
any visits by the person who requested the site reopened,
I'll close it again because I have no idea what a
person connected with colored toilet paper would want
on this site. Possibly someone is looking for a railroad
oriented design to put on TP. That's it. They read my
writes mentioning the T&P Railroad and mentally
linked it with bathroom TP. Are my articles that bad?
Now that is funny. Maybe I'll let it ride and see
how much the colored TP crowd continues visiting.

But, since they are the only ones visiting, their
reference could be there forever. Anyway, if you want
some colored TP, visit their site. If you want to read
about the T&P, visit this site, quickly. By the way,
why colored toilet paper? Personally, I can't see why
the paper cos. just don't leave it naturally brown.
Marion, you have any thoughts on that? Oh, I just
figured that out. Never mind. Sorry I mentioned it.

Reflections on the above.
That was a bunch of nothing.
IT WAS THE CTP ADDRESS YOU WERE AFTER.